Jobs at Xposure
Excel yourself by joining the experts.
Business Development Managers
- To identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the organization.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Lead Generation through cold calls & networking for new business development.
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Strategizing future business plans & client retention plans.
- Communicating & brief to design, creative and operations team as per the requirements
- The hardcore events sales Person will have an outstanding track record in events management and be from the Wedding planning section
- The ideal candidate with a background in management that encompasses sales and business development.
- Be responsible for developing and executing growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve the financial targets.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG – Any Graduate, Diploma
PG – Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in events marketing.
- Handled corporate clients for Weddings, Conferences Event , Exhibitions.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- The ability to build good working relationships with all kinds of people.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills.
- A knowledge of marketing.
- The ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
Mail us your resume